cousin Robynn made this cute sign for my hospital room door, now it is hanging on his bedroom door. LOVE IT!
The Reeves sent this cute elephant and balloon and Grammy &
Gramps sent the flowers. Both so cute and now the elephant and bucket are helping to decorate Miles' unfinished room.

Even though my camera really emphasises the orange in Miles' skin, his skin coloring is so different from the rest of ours...the doctor says he does not have jaundice, he might actually turn out to have olive colored skin. LUCKY!

ONE.OF.MY.FAVORITES!


Here is a more realistic coloring of Miles' skin in natural light

Miles' with my Olives! :)

Miles and Olivia


rooting on the blanket

another massage with Oliver
3 comments:
Pamela-He is so beautiful! I love all of his dark hair. Congratulations. Your boys are adorable.
I don't think I can wait one more day to come and see you again. I'll call before I come. Love you all, Cousin Rob
I love all those pictures. The sign that Robynn made is awsome. I think you all look might happy. Wish we were there.
Post a Comment