Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Monday, June 14, 2010

Progress and Ice Cream

Don't laugh, I just barely bought bedding for my baby today. I know he will be here next week, but I was undecided as to which one to buy, and so finally today I made a decision. His mattress arrived today too, so as soon as it airs out for a few days I'll finally post pictures of his bedroom -- a little more set up than it is right now! :)

Oliver and Olivia were great to come on my errands with me today, and we even got to fit in a free train ride at the Collin Creek Mall. Later that afternoon, Oliver and Olivia made homemade vanilla ice cream with M&M's. Note to self and others, when using pure vanilla, be sure to cut the amount in half; I think the recipe must be talking about imitation vanilla because ours sure did taste a bit too vanilla-y (that is not a word!).

Here they are, after dinner, enjoying the fruits of their labor

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts