Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Bunny & Piggy's Cafe and Cooking Show

Oliver & Clayton have a standing game they play every weekend morning called Bunny & Piggy's Cafe and Cooking show. This has been going on since Oliver first started speaking. It started out with Tigger, but morphed to Oliver's favorite stuffed animals over the years. On the show, they cook a variety of things such as casseroles, pumpkin muffins, cakes, vegetables, almost anything we have had recently. They often have guest hosts like garbage men, or airline pilots whom Oliver happily boops himself into character. They have commercials for American Airlines and they even have a studio audience consisting of me and most recently Miles. I am sure I have captured it on video before, but never have I added it to the blog. It is so cute, I just had to share.

This is a video of the introduction

Here is Oliver with Bunny & Piggy -- His loveys

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts