Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Friday, July 16, 2010

Where did the last two weeks go?

The last two weeks have flown by and as a result, I haven't posted any pictures. Lack of sleep is catching up with me, so when both my boys are sleeping, I want to sleep too. Otherwise, I am spending much needed one on one time with either of my boys. Oliver is still loving being a big brother as you'll see in the pictures below. He loves to hug, kiss, and sing to baby Miles. Every time I pass Oliver while I am holding Miles I have to lean down so he can kiss him...it's so cute! Here are some of my favorite pictures from the last two weeks.




Oliver loves holding Miles on the pillow I use to nurse Miles


Since Miles wasn't up to his birth weight at his two weeks check up, his doctor suggested we start supplementing with formula. Miles took a bottle beautifully, and now drinks about two ounces of formula, three to four times daily. He hasn't been weighed lately, but he seems chunkier, so I think he is gaining weight now.

Miles has a strong sucking reflex and will suck his thumb if he can find it



Oliver loves it when I take pictures of Miles sleeping, I promised him I take pictures of him sleeping too!

after a bath

Oliver using his spyglass to watch the garbage truck from the top of his fort. He is SOOO big!

Grandma & Grandpa came for another short visit

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts