Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The chubbiest little baby I ever had! :)

I was trying to put Miles to sleep and I needed to set him down for a second to go get something, so I propped him up so he could see Oliver and be happy. Go figure, he fell right asleep! :)

video of him sleeping! Too cute!




He is long and chunky

Look at that Buddha belly!

1 comment:

Mike said...

What cute pictures of Miles. I loved him sleeping sitting up.

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts