Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Happy 33rd birthday to me! :)

I had a great birthday with my guys. Oliver made me this card that I just adore. The picture is of me running to help Miles in his bouncy seat, and Oliver (in blue) is holding up a red stop sign to show me where to stop. LOVE IT! :)

Oliver also made me a cake. I measured all the ingredients, he did the rest. It was yummy and it may be my favorite cake ever! :)

2 comments:

Robynn said...

That is the finest birthday cake I believe I have ever seen. WOWSERS!!! I love your birthday pictures. Thanks for sharing!

Mike said...

Sorry we could not make it down for your Birthday. We love you.

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts