Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Wrapped in Grammy's love

My mom made this afghan for Miles while she was undergoing chemo. I don't know how long it took, but I can only imagine. It is beautiful and the perfect color! I loved being able to wrap my baby in it because I knew it was full of Grammy love! :) I hope you know how much I appreciate it Grammy; I LOVE it and I LOVE you! :)




2 comments:

Mike said...

Grammy loved makeing that for Miles. She is glad he likes it.

Lori said...

Beautiful afghan, your Mom is so talented!!

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts