September 21
My sweet baby is getting so big, so fast! I love seeing him grow! He has become even more social this month. He is still saying "ah goo" and "ah gee" all the time, and he has started squealing with delight and is ever so smiley! He is so sweet and snugly, especially in the middle of the night. He LOVES his big brother and would watch him all day if he could. He is getting really good at tummy time, but can only tolerate it for short intervals. I've witnessed him roll over a few times, but nothing consistently yet. At a recent doctor's appointment, we found he weighs 13 lbs. 4 oz. I love those sweet little rolls of chunk!
![]() |
| Miles and Oliver on their three month birthdays. They do look quite a bit alike. |


2 comments:
They look so much alike to me! so cute and love the smile on Miles.
Miles is so DARLING!! I love the sweet little smile. He and Oliver really do look a lot a like. I love the little rolls on Miles very cute!!
Post a Comment