Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Friday, September 17, 2010

Oliver Clayton Royal is 37 Months Old

September 17

Here are several pictures from our photo shoot on Oliver's 47 month old birthday, and since he doesn't mind sharing the spot light, there are some of Miles, too.  Oliver is the silliest boy I know, he loves making silly faces and on numerous occasions he has been found staring at his silly faces in the mirror instead of washing his hands.  He LOVES Spanish school and has made a new friend Sarah of whom he often speaks.  We have begun working on an English Preschool book at home, and upon it's completion, Oliver will be the proud owner of a front loader garbage truck.  He can't wait, so we work in the book several times per day; he is sooo smart and I am constantly impressed by the concepts he understands and how he coming along with his writing skills.  He is growing excited for his birthday and is looking forward to his first friend party at ASI Gymnastics. 











This is Oliver's favorite picture pose of late... pretty cute! :)

1 comment:

Lori said...

He is a cutey!! I LOVE his awesome smile!! I cant believe he is going to be 4 soon.

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts