Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Peer Pressure

I guess it is true what they say about peer pressure and eating.  My lil' guy who normally only eats crust and leaves the rest ate two entire slices of cheese pizza at his friends birthday party at Chuck E Cheese.  I guess he decided that if all the other kids were eating it , he would follow suit!  :)  Oliver has declared his fondness for Chuck E Cheese now, his favorite game was bowling...it was so cute to watch him get excited.  Seeing him interact with his friends makes me realize even more that he is no longer a baby and is now a little boy.  Here are some pictures from the party.

En route
looking ever so handsome!
Aurora with her cake

Oliver playing with his balloon

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts