Oliver has been sick for the last two weeks with a cold and then nasty croup, so when he was feeling well enough, we took advantage of the opportunity and let these two adorable boys snuggle. So cute!
Ride our bicycles in the park,
Play outside until it gets dark.
When Mommy calls us in to eat our dinner,
We'll be so hungry, we'll even eat liver!
Then it's off with rubber ducky to bath time,
We'll have so much fun we'll play 'til nine.
Hop into bed, say our prayers Amen,
Hurry go to sleep so we can do it all again!
1 comment:
Cute picture! Hope Oliver is feeling better poor kid. I know how he feels I have been sick for a month with a nasty sinus infection YUCK!! I hate it when kids are sick and miserable though it makes you feel so bad.
Post a Comment