Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

A fun, but very sad day

Clayton graciously watched Miles for me today so I could attend Oliver's Halloween party at school. It was so much fun to get to know so many of the other mothers. There were plenty of goodies like doughnut holes, brownies, cupcakes, pretzels, fruit, etc. There were games like roll the pumpkin around the cone and even a dance party. It was very, very cute!




lining up for pumkin rolling

Oliver's pumpkin is in the back, the white one with the turquoise ghost (spookable)

more of the pumpkin patch

this little guys still LOVES construction and was more than thrilled to have his picture taken with a cone! :)

Look how much fun they are having at the dance party!

Some of the class for a picture

Oliver's friend Sara with an eye patch -- now she is a hippie pirate! :)

And now to the sad part of the day. Clayton and I had to make the very difficult decision to pull Oliver out of Spanish School House for the time being and today was his last day. Oliver has caught six colds since he started SSH in August, the poor little guy can't catch a break. We didn't want to chance him bringing home something very serious to Miles this winter and also, since we will be spending some extra time in SLC with my family this holiday season, we wanted to give Oliver a chance to recover from his illnesses before we head out. Everyone was sad to say goodbye to Oliver. I actually think I am more torn up about it than Oliver!


I was able to sneak this picture of Snta. Ingrid saying goodbye to Oliver. So sweet!

His teacher Snta. Ingrid

And his other teacher, Snta. Josefina

His teachers made him a card to say goodbye with a picture of his class.



Goodbye for now Spanish Schoolhouse, we'll miss you but we'll be back in the spring.

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts