Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Early Birthday Michele!

Today we met Jerone and Debbie for our second yummy lunch at Cafe Rio for this trip. Miles got some good Aunt Debbie snuggles until we realized he had had a blow out so we had to cut our time short and head for home. Fortunately, we would be seeing them with the remainder of their family that night at my parents for a celebration for Michele's birthday.





That afternoon, Oliver played checkers with Gramps while I put Miles down for a nap

And then we went to work making my Grandma Brown's sugar cookies. My mom helped and it was so much fun!


I didn't take a picture of the finished product, but they turned out yummy!

Some of the cousins playing at Michele's celebration


Cute Emily!

Grammy feeding Miles his evening bottle

Uncle Jerone and Layla

Layla would pose every time she saw me with my camera. LOVE that cute girl!

And finally, blowing out the candles. Happy 32 little sis!

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts