Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Friday, November 19, 2010

Miles slept through the night!

Last night Miles went to sleep very easily with no fussing and only small noises once in a while for ten and a half hours straight. He only woke-up at 5 AM after I placed my hand on him to make sure he was still breathing. I'm sure it's just a fluke, but it's the start of something good! :)

Clayton reminded me that we needed to take a family picture to commemorate the moment

This was Oliver the first time he slept through the night at six and a half months

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts