Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

One of my favorite days of the year

Fall is my absolute favorite season, and the day we rake up the leaves is one of my favorite days of the year. The leaves have only begun to drop, but the weather was nice and Oliver just couldn't wait.

A morning ritual -- My baby has a blocked tear duct, so he always has yucky stuff in his eyes in the morning until I clean it out

Daddy loves feeding Miles and Miles love his Daddy

Miles LOVES food!

Miles loved watching the leaves sway in the breeze



Miles picked out his own leaf

I like seeing Miles on a bed of leaves as Oliver rakes up the leaves

Cutest big brother!

Oliver just loves Miles and we are definitely starting to see Miles reciprocate the love!

But Miles was NOT digging this position for pictures

JUMP! Check out that air!

He LOVED it!

This picture to me epitomizes what childhood SHOULD be: care free


Had to do some digging in that HUGE pile!


My three boys!

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts