Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Story time and my CUTE baby

This is how you'll find us at least two times per day. Fortunately I have been able to instill a love of books in Oliver; I'm hoping to do the same with Miles. I love how Oliver's face when Miles grabbed his hand. So cute!



1 comment:

Mike said...

I loved those pictures. I really love the one with you reading to the boys and Miles looking at the book.

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts