Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

These boys LOVE this toy

I brought out Miles' high chair toy for the first time today. He REALLY liked it and instantly grabbed the turtle and started turning. He can't quite reach the spinning toy on top, but all in good time.

I wrote "these boys" because, I think Oliver might love it even more than Miles. Often he forgets to eat if Miles is sitting next to him with this toy during a meal because he wants to play with it too. Too cute!

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts