Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Decorating

Oliver was a big help decorating this year, he had a great time decorating Grammy's tree when we were in Utah over Thanksgiving, so he was really excited to decorate ours. Miles, on the other hand, didn't really get in on the action; instead, he preferred to eat bananas using his teething feeder and snooze away in his cozy bed.



making sure it was just right

piling the decorations on one branch

yet another decoration pile


the finished tree and my cute little helper!

so pretty!

ooh, I LOVE that! :)

Love my mantle!

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts