Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Texas Christmas

December 23, 2010

Oliver wrote Santa a letter early this month requesting play-doh and a little chickee for Christmas this year. Santa, in return, sent Oliver a video message that you can watch here if you want, letting him know that he knows he wants play-doh for Christmas and that he needs to be a really good listener and then he will receive what he wanted. Because I had Santa's e-mail, I sent him a message asking for him to come early this year since we were to be in Utah and Christmas day and this morning he arrived just as requested. Oliver was VERY excited Christmas morning. Here are some of my favorite pictures that day:



he took all his presents out of the stocking before opening them

he was very pleased with his giant chocolate bar

Miles was very excited about his presents too

Miles with his I ♥ My Big Brother shirt from Oliver

Oliver opening up his little chickee from Santa, he loved it! (he got his play-doh too)

Oliver opening up his I ♥ My Little Brother shirt from Miles


Our Sneaky Chef Christmas morning smoothies with avocado, bananas and frozen strawberries...YUM!

Miles trying avocado for the first time

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Mike said...

You sure make a mean smoothie.

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts