Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The fort

So what do you do when it's too cold to go out and you have an entire house full of toys, but you have nothing to do?

I say let's build a fort! :)




Miles was so patient and even though he wasn't feeling very well, he watched us build the fort from right here in his exersaucer

Oliver's first time in the pillow, cushion, blanket fort

He looks like he just conquered it!



Miles got to come in the finished fort too

I only imagine we will have many more of these forts in our home in the years to come!

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts