Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Monday, January 17, 2011

Oliver Clayton Royal is fifty-one months old!

It is my big guys monthly birthday today, but I wanted to get his hair cut before taking his picture and I never did actually take his monthly pictures so this is going to have to be the one, I took it on the 16th instead of the 17 so it is VERY close. We love you OLIVER!

I did however take some pictures of his little brother. Clayton had the day off so he took Oliver to gymnastics this morning while I stayed home with Miles. Miles and I sat next to Oliver's car while he was having his morning bottle and he couldn't stop looking at it. So since big brother wasn't here to object, I let Miles try it out and can I just say he was a natural??? :)




He loved it and I just loved this last one of him hanging his hand out the window. Looks like something his Grandpas would do! :)

Here he is trying a Rice Rusk (from Santa) for the first time.

He really liked it even though the expression on his face doesn't quite show it.


Above you'll find Miles current mode of locomotion when these videos were taken 1/17/11. He would roll, bend, stretch to get where he wanted and it worked too!


And here is part two of the same video where he actually gets the toy! :)

1 comment:

Mike said...

So fun to watch him on that blanket. You will have to be watching where the two of them are heading soon.

Dad

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts