Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Oliver's green thumb

You thought I was going to post a picture of his literal green thumb, didn't you? Nope. Oliver received this grass pot in his stocking for Christmas. He planted it and left it in a sunny place, he has been watering it nearly every day, and a few days ago it sprouted. It is really taking off now. Go Oliver!


No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts