Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

random pictures from 1/6

Clayton has always wanted to see Miles sleeping, but doesn't want to disturb him by going in there, so today I took a picture. My little tummy sleeper is so cute!

Look how happy he is!

Big brother feeling better and snuggling on the blanket with Miles

Big brother is not happy about having to take turns with Miles toys. Hopefully this will be a good learning opportunity for Oliver, he really doesn't like sharing his toys.

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts