Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

We have a big boy bed!

Hooray, Oliver has a big boy bed!



This last picture is right before he went to sleep and he did great! He loved it and having trains on it just makes it that much better for him! (I'm writing this 20 days after and he still calls me and asks to wake up every morning and has never got out of bed once, at least not that I know of! )

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts