Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Plank Baby

I know it's not a great picture, but this baby can seriously hold the plank so much better than I can. Some day my abs are going to be that strong again! :)

plank baby



Insert Oliver's high pitched giggle and you have a pretty good idea of Oliver torturing Miles in this picture! ;)

Miles was inside his exersaucer and I ran to get the camera, and he had gotten out...I wanted a picture like the one below of his brother and almost the exact same age.
Miles 8 months five days

Oliver nine months one day

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts