Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Oliver is back at Spanish Schoolhouse!

Oliver is back at preschool today for the first time in 4 months. He was so happy and received a very warm welcome from everyone. I even heard one child say your my friend. Aww, I'm going to miss him so much!



This is how Miles feels about him being gone.



Oliver had a great first day back!


No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts