Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Saturday, November 12, 2011

A look into our world...

Some picture you might like to see...

We forgot Miles' shoes the other day when we took Oliver to Gymnastics. Sixty minutes is a LONG time to be restricted to my arms, so instead he wore Oliver's shoes around. He LOVED it! :)

A Saturday adventure to Arbor Hills Nature Preserve; Miles and Oliver LOVED walking around, the look out tower, and the play ground. It was so fun to see them exploring their surroundings.

I tried to get a picture of them together on this big rock just off the trail. Miles was more interested in the people walking behind us, but it is still cute! :)

Miles' first time playing in the leaves this year. FUN, FUN!

Miles prefers the glider with no safety seat belt or bucket seat. I guess he is lifting up to his name Danger Baby.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this picture! So perfect!

My big little guy with his haul from Halloween. It doesn't look like nearly as much when it is all spread out, but he still has bags of it.

Ah, story time before bed....one of my favorite times with my boys!

These two with their milk are SOOO cute!

Miles seems like he isn't enjoying this, but he was, I promise!

Miles sink bath after finger, well body painting. He LOVES sink baths and literally cries for more.

Do you think this baby loves pumpkin pie? Yes, and the plate proves it!

Love this cute face!

I'm so grateful for Miles' patience. He sat there so patiently letting Oliver pretend to give him a hair cut.


Love it!

1 comment:

Mike said...

I think he had a lot of candy. They did great. How could they miss with the neat costums. Love the pictuers.

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts