Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My cool dude baby

Miles LOVES, LOVES, LOVES, to put his hands in his pockets.  If ever I put pocket-less pants on him, he promptly takes them off as soon as he realizes the error and runs to his drawers for more drawers.  Now getting him to cooperate when I want to take a picture of him participating in said action is a little more tricky... (please forgive the picture quality, these were taken with my phone)

Is this what you want Mommy?

hmmm...let me think about it -- check out the expression on his face

okay, but I'm going to hide it from you...little stinker!

Finally

Isn't he just so cute

And big?

I love it and I am so happy I have some pictures to document it.   He just looks so grown up to me!
 In other news...

We headed to the park after a furrowed attempt to see a new pediatric dentist for Oliver.  Oh well, playing is always a lot more fun!
I accidentally left Miles hat home, so he wore Oliver's and Oliver wore Daddy's.  This is how Oliver looked the majority of the time at the park.  Silly boy.

First time on a tire swing together. They loved it!

1 comment:

Mike said...

I loved the pictures of Miles posing. He is such a card. Pam you do such a good job with these pictures. Thanks so much.

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts