Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Monday, May 21, 2012

Quick trip to Utah

It has been way too long since we went to Utah: six months to be exact.  I'm pretty sure that is the longest I have ever been away.  Our trip was short but sweet and we got to see a lot of our family while we were there.  Loads of pictures to follow.

Miles posing like the bear at Rocky Mountain Chocolate factory 
Brothers sitting together getting ready for the plane to take off

At my mom's grave

At Avery's Gymnastics Exhibition.  Emily had a soccer game earlier that day that we all went to and it was fun to watch her play.  She also had her gymnastics exhibition that same day, but Miles needed a nap so we had to miss it.    
Miss Avery

Avery and her co-gymnasts

Gramps, Avery & myself 

Miles adoring Gramps -- I have pictures of Oliver doing the exact thing at this age

Hanging out with Gramps before he went to church, then we went to Aunt Rhea's.

All of our family that could come got together at Michele's house for dinner Sunday night.  It was super yummy and fun to hang out with our family.  Her is a serious family photo.

A fun family photo

Miles and Daddy drawing on the floor

Oliver, Emily & Avery in their own band

Layla enjoying the show

These two cute cousins are only seven weeks apart and they played more together this trip than ever before.  It was so cute watching them be more friendly!

The four youngest cousins.  Look at the cute squishy nose smiles on the babies.  :)

Oliver at Solitude showing us where he skied last winter

Gramps at Solitude -- see the snow in the background

My cute boys

Oliver showing us the lift he took and the slopes he used

Cute boys in my family

Oliver with the Link Lift he used to go up the mountain

Just like this mommy

Miles had to try too

Then the three of us

And finally the four of us

My baby sleeping in my arms for the first time in months.  I LOVED it!

My cute big boy wearing my sunglasses on the way home

1 comment:

Mike said...

I loved the pictures. I had such a good time while you were here. It is fun to relive your visit with these pictures.

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts