Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Oliver at Play

Oliver has taken an interest in musical instruments recently, so we purchased him a drum, a trumpet, and a few other instruments. This morning he was really into the drum and I was able to snap some cute pictures and this video:

click the arrow above to play video
Later in the day, Oliver enjoyed a relaxing ride on a blanket courtesy of Daddy.

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts