Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Oliver feeding ducks and playing with squirrels at the Chisolm Trail

Yesterday I was cleaning all the stale crackers out of our pantry and Oliver and I decided that the ducks might like the crackers. So this morning, we went to where the ducks always gather on the Chisolm Trail and fed the ducks. They were approaching us as we got out of the car their mouths agape basically begging for food. This was exciting because generally these ducks are not very hungry and snub their noses at what we offer them. Anyway, Oliver had a blast. They ate all our crackers and begged for more, so Oliver fed them the rest of his waffle he had nibbled on during the ride over. So many people stopped and commented on how cute he was feeding the ducks. I thought it was so cute too and luckily I had my camera. Here are some pictures of him feeding the very hungry ducks:


After the ducks had eaten everything we had to offer, Oliver started playing hide and seek with a squirrel around a tree. When Oliver would get close to him, the squirrel would run to the other side, then Oliver would run to where the squirrel was now, and the squirrel would circle back to the original side. It was so cute! I was taking these pictures which were not capturing it quite as I had hoped and then I realized I could record it. So here are some pictures of Oliver saying "Hi" to the squirrel and finally a video.

Video of Oliver playing with a squirrel:

click the arrow to play

1 comment:

michele said...

How cute!! Looks like it was a good day! Oliver looks so big. I love you Oliver.

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts