Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Elmo Land

I love this picture so much, I just had to post it!

This is Oliver eating soup with his Daddy for lunch while I study (or take pictures). I love seeing the two of them enjoy each others company.


Have you ever heard of Elmo land? I haven't. But Clayton and Oliver certainly have and they are going there in their big truck. Clayton made up this song for Oliver and he gets such a kick out of it that I had to get it on video. Too funny!

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts