Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

Oliver had his flu shot this afternoon and I was so proud of my big boy; he didn't cry at all. I had prepared him that it was going to hurt a little, but as soon as it was done that I was going to give him big hugs and kisses. The nurse was a little slow with the bandage, and he looked up at me with big sad eyes and said "Mommy hold, Mommy hold", but as soon as he was in my arms he was a happy little boy with smiles again.

After the doctors office, we drove to a nearby pumpkin patch so Oliver could pick out his pumpkin. He found a great one and I found these cute pictures.









1 comment:

michele said...

I love, love, love these pictures! How cute. That looks like a fun pumpkin patch. Who took the picture of Oliver and you? I am glad that the flu shot was easy for you guys, it was not for us.

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts