Click the arrow above to play the video of Oliver running around the car table. Of course, Oliver is always so intrigued by himself on film that he wants to stop doing whatever he is doing to "see", but I think you get the idea.
I asked Oliver if I could have some of his energy. He stopped for a while and considered it, then he got the cutest look on his face and told me "no".

Oliver was definitely ready for a nap today. He slept for 3 hours and he probably could have slept for more, but I woke him up at 4:30 PM so that he would be able to go to sleep tonight. This is him sleeping so peacefully before I woke him up.
Oliver was definitely ready for a nap today. He slept for 3 hours and he probably could have slept for more, but I woke him up at 4:30 PM so that he would be able to go to sleep tonight. This is him sleeping so peacefully before I woke him up.

1 comment:
I love, love, love him in his cute cozy jammies while running around the table. How cute is he? Did you get new window coverings in your front room?
Post a Comment