Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Oliver & his Daddy

Today was a Pajama day for Oliver. That means he gets to wear his PJ's all morning, he loves these days and so does Mommy when I get to participate! :) Unfortunately today was not one of those days. On Wednesdays I have class in the middle of the day, so Clayton comes home to watch Oliver. On these days Clayton usually leaves very early for work, and does not see Oliver in the morning. It is always a great reunion between the two of them when they see each other. I love this picture of them reuniting. Oliver has loved spending this extra time with his Daddy, and I know his Daddy has loved this extra time with his little buddy.


No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts