Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Monday, November 17, 2008

Oliver Clayton Royal is Twenty-Five months old!

So how long can I keep counting months? I originally thought two years old would be the cutoff, but I just can't do it! I had a hard time letting go of counting days, then a hard time letting go of counting weeks, and now I am having an even harder time letting go of counting months. It feels like if I stop counting months, my baby will have officially grown into a big boy. I think it is happening whether I count months or not, but I am still holding out at this point! Regardless of how I keep track of it, I learned this morning that I can no longer wish Oliver a birthday monthly unless I come prepared. After I wished him a happy birthday he asked me where the cake was...too funny! Check out his 25 month pictures.













At some point while playing in the school bus, Oliver stepped out of the school bus and proceeded to run half way across the park. Hardly anyone was around, so I followed further behind then usual and let him be independent and check out whatever had peaked his interest. He stopped at this tiny pink flag. It is funny, what is interesting to a two year old is something we might just look past as adults. I thought he looked so big standing on this hill all by himself!



2 comments:

michele said...

I love all of the pictures you blogged. He is so handsome!! I know the feeling about counting months. I have felt that same way with all of my kids. Give your little man a big kiss from us.

Marci Morgan said...

How funny are you? I think I need to enjoy my kids more! I think all too often I am looking forward to everyone being able to get into the car and buckle themselves in! But time flies by too quickly. Soon these days of sticky fingers, and not being able to say our R's will be over. I love that you can appreciate that now. Thanks for reminding me!

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts