Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Grammy, both Mommy & Oliver love the afaghan you made

Oliver loves this afaghan so much I often have to hide it from him. He wants to drag it around all the time to snuggle it and stick his fingers through it and it is just too special for that! Since he was sitting on the couch watching the Seasons of Giving Pooh video today, I thought it would be a good time for him to enjoy it.




No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts