Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Thursday, November 27, 2008

And the world record for hanging goes to...

...my two year old, Oliver Royal. Oliver found this bar in my closet a couple of weeks ago and thought it might be a good place to hang. The pictures I had before were quite blurry, so they are no longer on my blog, but Oliver saw the pictures today and he got the cutest look on his face like, "hey, I remember that", then he ran in to try it again. I'll narrate.

Okay Mommy, do you have the camera ready, here I go:

All right, it's tough, but I'll even muster a smile.


Did you get it, I don't know how much longer I can hold on!


This is the longest any two year old could possibly hold onto a bar, I'm done!

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts