Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

OPD's

Oliver has a new trick, he can sing his OPD's, at least that is what Oliver calls them. We have been working on this for a while now where he finishes the end of each cluster of letters: for instance I sing A B C D E F, Oliver sings G, I sing H I J K L M N O, Oliver sings P. But this morning I asked Oliver to sing the Alphabet song and out of the blue, he sang the entire song...I was so surprised and so incredibly proud. GO OLIVER! Here is a video of Oliver singing his OPD's, you may be more familiar with their common name ABC's. Oliver got distracted with his sock as a mitten half-way through and I couldn't get him to finish. I'll switch the video's as soon as I get one with the entire song.


No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts