Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Oliver in his big boy PJ's

Oliver tried out this new pair of two-piece big boy jammies and I thought he looked so adorable and grown up that Daddy had to come in and take his picture. I absolutely adore the first picture where he is holding my hand! I loved the jammies so much and thought he looked so comfortable that I suggested he wear them on the plane the next morning...Daddy said he needed clothes.


No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts