Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Santa Claus came to town

Santa was flexible this year and came to visit Oliver one night early so that he could play with his toys for an entire day before we flew to Utah for a visit with my family. Oliver had a great Christmas. He received the car he has been asking for, new cars and trucks for his car table, a bookshelf with lots of new books, a portable DVD player and a large set of building blocks. I learned a good lesson on Oliver's birthday, so I had a talk with Santa and suggested that he not wrap his presents this year. That Santa is one flexible fella! Clayton's parents were able to drive down to see Oliver open his presents this morning and then were able to spend the day with us. Clayton's sister Tricia and her son Ace came over later in the day to share a Christmas Eve meal with us. Thanks for coming everyone, we had a great time. Merry Christmas everyone!

Oliver's first glimpse of Christmas morning

Oh, this is just what I wanted!

Look at the cool ramp I can make out of blocks!

Video of Oliver & Daddy using his new blocks as a ramp for trucks

What exactly is in this big red sock?

Hey, is that Grover driving my new mail truck?

So happy!


Video of Oliver getting ready to go to Braum's, he has his shopping list too!

Grandma Royal & Oliver reading a book together

Oliver playing with his new Jeep Wagoneer from Grandpa Royal

Whatever could be in this sack?

It's Manny's Tool Truck, just like in my book!

Ace opening his gift from us



Ace trying out his new Super Skipper from us, I think it was a success

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts