Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The verdict is in...Oliver is tall, skinny and HEALTHY!

Daddy & Mommy took Oliver to his two year old well visit today, only a month and a half late. Here are his stats:

Weight: 26.6 lbs. 25-50th percentile

Height: 36 in. 75-90th percentile

Head: 50 1/2 cm. 90th percentile

The doctor said "He looks good", and that is about as good as you can hope for from Dr. Katz; he is not really the enthusiastic type.

Oliver received a scheduled Hep A vaccine today, and although he was a little sad (from my viewpoint, it really looked like it hurt!), there were no tears and he was fine as soon as he got some snuggles from Mommy. Then the nurse brought him in a little car to take home which made him forget all about the shot.
On an unrelated note, Oliver wanted his shirt off after eating lunch yesterday. He then worked to finally peek his face through the hole (it is a onesie, so it is extra long and tricky to figure out). Anyway, when I saw the picture I thought he looked like a shirt monster.


2 comments:

Pierce and Stacy said...

Haha, I loved your Elf video. Oliver is adorable in it. And I'm happy he's healthy! We missed you over Thanksgiving break. Hopefully we'll see y'all over Christmas!!

Marci Morgan said...

I can't believe he is growing up so fast! It goes way too quickly. He is darling! I am so glad that you blog, I love being able to spy on your cute fam!

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts