Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Friday, January 30, 2009

It is so much easier to drive on tile, Mommy!

Oliver got this Little Tykes Cozy Coupe for Christmas. Ever since, we have been trying to teach him how to push it himself, and it hadn't happened yet so there was still a lot of Mommy push me involved. It turns out that the reason he couldn't do it is our frieze carpeting is just too deep! This morning I encouraged him to do it on the tile and off he went. Check out the video to see him maneuvering around the island in our kitchen.

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts