Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Friday, January 30, 2009

What ever happened to coin operated rides?

When I was young, it seemed like every store had coin-operated rides just outside the entry way. Now it seems like you have to search to find them. Luckily a mall nearby has about 6 or 7 of them just outside their play area. Oliver asks me all them time if we can go to the mall and ride the fire truck. These pictures are from last month, but I just realized I never posted them on my blog. I guess its never too late to post cute pictures!





The video is of Oliver driving the newest ride at the mall, I don't think he was sure what to think of it!

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts