Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Saturday, January 31, 2009

All aboard...for a trip to Mockingbird Station

This morning we decided to ride the DART to Mockingbird station to walk around and have lunch. Oliver had fun riding the train and practicing balancing walking around the fountains at Mockingbird Station. We had a delicious Mexican lunch at Margarita Ranch and then rode the train back to Parker rode in Plano. The weather was gorgeous and a great time was had by all on our little excursion.

Daddy & Oliver reading a story about a train this morning

Riding DART

Let's go this way

Caught mid bite!

Long before Oliver, my sister jokingly called Clayton PBS Clay while he played with her child. Oliver & I are so fortunate to have PBS Daddy around. He is always teaching Oliver & I love that about him. People have stopped him at the grocery store to comment on what a great Dad he is...and I just smile knowing that Oliver is growing up with a wonderful Daddy!

After lunch

waiting for the train

2 comments:

Marci Morgan said...

You do such a good job as parents! What a cute thing to do with little Oliver.

Robynn said...

What a fun adventure on the Train. I loved seeing the pictures. Nearly as fun as being there with you. I love your Blog Pammy!
SLY
Robynn

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts