Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Monday, February 2, 2009

Does this kid look like he is ready to go to bed in 30 minutes?

Oliver was very entertaining before bed this evening. I had some clean laundry on my bed waiting to be folded, and Oliver was so excited to crawl on it that he came up with a dance. We called it his ya, ya, ya dance. This little guy cracks me up! (I realize that you probably get tired of hearing me on the video, so I apologize for my LOUD encouragement of Oliver in advance!)

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts