Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Friday, February 6, 2009

Random Acts of Cuteness!

Here are some random pictures I have taken over the past couple of weeks.

Oliver wishing it would rain in our bathroom


One day after Oliver woke from his nap, he wanted to lay down a blanket and play buses in his room. He doesn't look very comfortable, but he had fun.

My picture taking is disturbing his lunch

He humors me by giving me this cheesy smile

Each time I look at this photo I'm unsure if he is happy, or if he is about to cry. He probably wants to eat those yummy strawberries without the camera in his face! :)

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts