Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Monday, January 26, 2009

sneaky chef update

Alright, so I tried a couple of more recipes this weekend. I made the white puree which is cauliflower & zucchini and hid it in Oliver's Mac & Cheese which he ate without complaints -- I just added extra cheese sauce and it tasted exactly the same! I also made the two bite chocolate chip cookies and they are so healthy & delicious! They contain oats, almonds, whole wheat flour, wheat germ, white beans and of course you can't forget the chocolate chips. All of the sneaky ingredients are pureed in the food processor so my little one, who is huge on texture, is none the wiser to these oh so healthy ingredients. Next I am going to try brainy brownies that contain spinach and blueberries. Wish me luck!

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts