Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Monday, January 26, 2009

They may be healthy, but it is still chocolate...

So I did it, I made the Brainy Brownies tonight and like everything else I have made from the book, Oliver ate it without complaints and he begged for mine too and against my better judgement, I let him have it...and Daddy let him have some of his too. Well, just because they are healthy, doesn't mean they are sugar free. Oliver had a very difficult time winding down for bedtime tonight, and was awake for almost an hour after I left his room just entertaining himself. See if I ever let him eat almost two entire brownies before bed time again! You can click the picture to find the recipe.

2 comments:

Lori said...

I saw that book or one similar on Oprah and ever since I have wanted to buy it and make the recipes. My kids wont usually take a bite of any vegetable besides corn. I am so glad to know they actually work and they are good. I might have to go buy that book. Thanks!!

Marci Morgan said...

I am dying reading this recipe! Those sound more like high maintainance brownies! I wouldn't have the time in the world do all of that!ha ha! What happened to good old fashioned, if you don't eat your veggies no brownie? haha!

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts