Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Clayton's little nap

So I figured I can post here about Oliver's Daddy too, right?

Today was a nice day, so after breakfast, we all went to the Chisholm Trail. Oliver & I took a walk, fed ducks and played at the playground while Daddy went for a run. While Oliver was napping, I was working on some photos of Oliver at a desk in our room. Clayton was tired after his run, and I knew he was on the floor behind me asleep, but I didn't know what I would find when I turned around.



I thought it was pretty resourceful of him to pull his arms out of his sleeves to protect his eyes from the light. It's like he has a blanket and an eye-mask. Too funny!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Now that is funny!!! Its great when we can get good pictures like this of our spouses. hehe. Happy Snoozing Clayton!

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts